Voki

 Voki



Voki is an educational tool for teachers and students, that can be used for instructions, video-castings, engagement, and lesson comprehension. Voki can be used in class as an animated presentation tool, students presentations faces, video-casting for peoples who don't want to show their faces in camera also.

Voki gives you as a teacher the opportunity to engage students in any topic area through a simple to use and free resource available anytime and anywhere for almost any purpose.

I created a Voki Character from Voki.com I think Voki help students to discover what they can do on the internet and create characters that implicate themselves and use them in social platforms. I overall talk about Learning at ELT with my Voki.

My Voki audio presentation available at https://tinyurl.com/ybsa444r

My Voki EmirG







Yorumlar